1. Spending more than 2-3hours a day chatting or exchanging sms/messages with the same person i.e.”online friend.”
2. Thought Process is for most of the day preoccupied with thoughts of the “online friend”.
3. Extreme concern to keep it as a secret. Going to length to try and concealing it from your friends, family and spouse.
Changing all your account passwords, creating new social networks/email accounts, concealing emails, changing his/her name on the blackberry messenger, etc.
4. High fear, irritation or anger if your spouse suddenly questions you about your online/cell phone activity.
5. Restlessness if not heard from him/her after a few hours. This restlessness calms only after contacting him/her.
6. More and more time is taken out of work, important schedules or even by waking up at night to contact your “online friend”.
7. Higher comfort level in sharing your thoughts related to family, marriage, emotional and physical self with your online friend than your spouse.
8. Constant mental comparison between personality of your “online friend” and your spouse.
9. While in any form of physical intimacy with your spouse, your mind flashes the desire of being with your “online friend” instead.
10. Sharing sensitive information like provocative photos, bank or other financial details, personal body details or professional secret details with your “online friend” without having met him/her or verified his/her credentials.
11. Constantly planning to arrange business meetings, conferences or visits to spend time alone with your “online friend”.
12. Constant denying to any emotional attachment to your “online friend”, while you still spend a lot of time in the day thinking about him/her.
If you have scored 6 or more, you are into an online extra-marital affair.
Dont read it is up to you …still you can have two pts by answering true or false .
That is good idea .
Yamster that means either you are unmarried or you dont want to read the truth.